Thursday, March 13, 2008

A little improvement

Yesterday was a little bit better than Tuesday. I cried yesterday morning before heading into town, Josh comforted me, and by the time we got into town I was feeling better. You know those days when nothing goes right, and things just start to build up after awhile. I'm so hard on myself, and it only takes awhile, and I have a melt down. Yesterday morning was my melt down. I'm doing better though, thanks to my husband, my friend Rachel down at the coffee shop, who had only positive words to say, and a little productivity yesterday. Me feeling like I have been productive during the day makes me feel 100% better.

I have lots of calls to make today, I don't like making calls. I would much rather talk to people in person, I don't know why. Calls to apartments, and calls to investment places. I'm going to go look at some furniture today with my mother-in-law. Why am I telling you absolutely everything I have planned for today? I'm bored I guess:) Anyway, a coffee table may have potential of having a home with us, but it's used, I wonder what ideas I can conjur up to fix it up. Hoepfully it will be wood, and will be up for a little creativity!

It's almost Friday, which means it's almost the weekend and I get to see my sister! Well, my sister-in-law, but my sister. I can't wait!!

I'm feeling more positive today, which is refreshing because some days I can't find it in myself to be optimistic. Other days it comes so easily. I guess that can be said about most people. I'm glad I have a husband who makes it his job to make me feel better. He left me text messages all day telling me how much he loves me. He does it everyday, but some days I need it a little more than others. Yesterday was one of those days. My cousin left me a message yesterday, saying she loves me. It's just those little things that help during rough days. So many people made me smile yesterday! Thank you to all of you for the little things.

Well, nothing new to report here, I'm thinking of a good subject to write about. Know of anything, I can give you my thoughts! Have a wonderful Thursday!

Alyssa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin