Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yes, Please!

I frequent J.Crew regularly... Like every other day. Do I have anything from J. Crew? No, I can't afford anything from there, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming about Cashmere sweaters and $300 purses. There's no hope for me. I saw these in the "sleepwear" section this morning! I don't know how attractive the would be on, because you have to be stick straight to wear these. and, although I'm thin, I don't think it would be flattering to see my hips sticking out. But hey, like I said, I can dream! These would be so fun to wear while reading a book in front of a fire. I need to find other hobbies besides reading it looks like. Anyway! Go here to view more details about J. Crew's Classic Union Suit Pajamas. I want mine in Navy blue!


Photos found here

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin