Monday, November 2, 2009

Dreamy

Well I'm secluded to the bed today trying to get rid of a headache that has been plaguing me since last night. I'm can finally feel it start to go away, but it's already 2:30, and that means I've practically wasted the day in bed. It gave me a chance to work on booking another Boudoir Session, and work on some other Boudoir stuff that I've been meaning to do, but took a back seat to all the other stuff that has been going on these last couple weeks. The headache is a result of stress due to something not working right yesterday. It's sad really that things like that ruin my day so easily. Now two days actually. But I wasn't completely worthless as I got a few things done from bed, and then later, I'm going to attempt to get the Christmas card templates downloaded that I tried to get downloaded yesterday with no luck. I need Josh's support for that. Maybe more like someone to yell at when I can't get it figured out. That poor guy is the sweetest husband.
I came across some of these dreamy photos while visiting my favorite blog, Coco & Kelley this morning, like I do every day, numerous times a day. I had to take a look at more of Maude Arsenault's work for myself. Enjoy, and hopefully I will be back in working order tomorrow! Have a wonderful Monday afternoon!

Photo by: Maude Arsenault Found via Simply Seductive

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin