Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Love These So Much It Hurts

Before I head out on errands, I wanted to share these pumps I found last night while perusing the Piperlime website, of course they aren't in my size, and my mother told me to leave it alone because I'll only be more disappointed when I can find them in my size and can't have them. I tracked them down at Neiman Marcus, and I'm going to look elsewhere as well. There are no words for these heels. I've never wanted a pair of pumps more than I want this pair, forget about the $350 price tag, I must have them. This is one of those times when I wish I had won the lottery.
The come in black on the Neiman Marcus website, but black does not do these magnificent heels justice. I'm off to sulk for awhile. Have a wonderful morning!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin