Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Birthday

Today is my Friend Beka's birthday. And I'm so excited to celebrate her 21st birthday with her. She is the last of us to turn 21. Almost a year and a half behind me, and before she joined our group of friends, I was the youngest.

Beka is the best kind of friend, one that knows more about me than I would probably like anyone to know. She has seen me at my worst, and she has seen me at my very best, and has never faltered in our friendship. Our friendship comes easy,picking up where we left off, spending hours talking and helping each other through the problems life throws at us. When I need someones advice, and voice of reason, I talk to Beka, because I know she will tell me what she really feels. I can go in to a conversation feeling broken, and ready to give up, but something in her confidence and assurance in who I am, and who I want to be always has me leaving with new hope. Being a friend like that is a gift, an art, and she has it in spades. It has been such a blessing to have Beka as a best friend. Beka, thank you for your kind words, and advice, and most of all your friendship. I am so blessed to have you in my life! Happy Birthday Beka!

Lily Donaldson and Jessica Stam found via Stardust and Sequins

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin