Friday, November 6, 2009

A Little Vintage

I've started prepping for a Boudoir Session I'm doing on the 16th, so again, I won't be posting anything too exciting. I'm so excited for this session, so I wanted to start working on it right away. I've been so busy this week, I haven't really had time to think about it much aside from booking the appointment and keeping in touch with my client. So today I'm taking some time to gather a little inspiration for the shoot. I'm always looking for things to inspire me and this image was tucked away last week sometime in hopes of getting to use it fo another session when it came along. Well I'll be pulling this one out for the 16th. I love the vintage feel:) Have a wonderful weekend lovlies!


Model is Jessica Stam

Photo found here

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin