Friday, October 16, 2009

Savvy Photographer

Just a quick post to start off the morning, I'm laying in bed about to get back up and get ready for the day. I came across The Savvy Photographer's Blog a couple weeks ago, and I was amazed. I was on the hunt for some inspiration on flickr, when I saw that a photographer announced she had been featured. I immediately went over, and was in HEAVEN. I sat on the couch in front of my mother's tv for the next two hours, while Josh asked when we were going to get ready to go home. I couldn't leave the blog, what if I lost my place in the archives?!

There is so much to learn on this blog, about photographers, and their craft. My favorite part, aside from the photos? The questionares... I love questionares. I could sit and read them all day. I've found so many inspiring photographers in the last couple weeks, that I might have never found out about. And wouldn't that be a sad thing? So I'm sharing this gem with you in hopes that you can find some inspiration this morning, tomorrow, next week... Whenever! You won't be disappointed!

Right now there is an awesome giveaway that I'm working on being a part of Skye Hardwick's Workshop Workbook will be given away to one lucky person, and I would LOVE to be the one lucky person. I never used to enter these sort of things because, "I wasn't going to win anything anyway." Well I'm trying to have a new outlook on life. :) I definitely can't win if I don't try! So I'm trying! So pop on over to The Savvy Photographer, take a look at some beautiful photos, you might just become inspired!

Alyssa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin