Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rainy Wednesday

My poor neglected blog. I've been crazy busy since last weekend. Monday we were still in our hometown, I was getting my fall style on, and Josh was resting up from a weekend in the woods. Yesterday was spent surrounded by a mound of laundry, and editing photos from Sunday's awesome session. Today, I'm off to a doctor's appointment... Bleh. It' seems that we have started our season of torrential downpour, so I thought this photo suited our current state well. Hopefully, I will be back to my regular blogging schedule tomorrow. Try to enjoy your rain filled day if you are living in the Northwest!



Photo by: Phillip Newton

1 comment:

The Gardner Family said...

I was excited to get to wear my rain boots the other day.. so cute and so fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin