Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Dream Sofa

Josh and I are currently on the look out for living room furniture. The horrendous mismatch of cream leather, and 1960's 70's ugly mustard chair mixed with a gloss white vanity, and dark wood dining table and entry table just isn't cutting it for me anymore. We are on an extreme budget, I'm hoping to use a little bit of the $8,000 tax credit we have coming our way to purchase a couple pieces of furniture. This is my dream couch. I don't care if you don't like it. It makes my heart skip a beat. Josh says it's not too bad, but doesn't look comfy. I really wouldn't care all that much about comfort if I got to look at this every day. We would probably have to pass on the whole having kids thing, because it's made of velvet too. Kids and velvet don't go hand and hand. No biggie. With a couch like this I wouldn't need kids;) I'm off to hunt down something more practical. Does anyone know where I can find a reasonably priced gray couch?

Look! It's even studded. There couldn't be a more wonderful couch. Sigh...

1 comment:

The Gardner Family said...

Costco has great stuff, though I am not sure if they have gray. Its comfy and is a killer deal, so check them out!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin