Monday, October 12, 2009

House of Telsa

I came across Etsy seller House of Telsa while going through the archives of one of my favorite blogs. I adore most everything girly these days, and these rosettes are no exception. I love rosettes on everything from shoes, to purses, to headpieces like these. I just really can't get enough. I'm actually kind of sad that I don't have anywhere to wear one of these beauties... Sigh... I guess I just need to start hosting events so Ican dress up more often. I had a hard time choosing more than a few to show, but pop on over to House of Telsa to see more beautiful vintage inspired pieces!

This one might be my favorite because it's understated enough to wear everyday:)

I love the black and pink combo here, and the veil. It adds a french boudoir look!

This one is a cuff. I wonder if you could add a little pin on the back and put it on a blouse?


I might cry if I got to photograph a bride wearing one of these!

Go take a look at House of Telsa

Ciao!




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin