Friday, October 30, 2009

Bliss

It seems to be one of those days when I'm just a little behind on everything, so today's blog post will have to be a quick one. While I was in Target trying on a sweater I was going to tell Josh when he asked where it came from that "Oh this? It's been in the closet forever!" He gave me a call to ask where I was, because he was home for the afternoon. He wanted to get one last day in of hunting and wanted me to go with him. Bleh. I agreed to go on the stipulation that I would not be helping him drag anything back to the truck. I sat in his truck for two and a half hours while he did his manly stuff and I read my book. I got nothing done that I wanted to get accomplished today, but I did get some of my book read. Reading is always a nice way to "waste" away the day. So like I said, I'm behind on absolutely everything today. And, that story about the sweater I was going to pitch him was out the window to because he was going to see it as soon as I walked in the door anyway.
Without further ado, here is a photo of what might be the most beautiful office I have ever seen. At least I think it is an office. It's an office area, anyway. It's no secret that I love natural light. I say it every day, and I also say everyday that I want huge windows in our future house. I mean huge, floor to ceiling windows would be perfect. I would give anything if I could look out these windows every day while I work. I like the view from my office, but this must be spectacular. I would spend all day in there, and only emerge to use the restroom and gather more snacks and coffee. It's perfect. Everything about it is perfect about this space. I really wish Josh would let me paint our hardwood floor white... That would never happen, but one can dream right?

So this is the space I am dreaming of today. Have a wonderful Halloween weekend!

I cannot for the life of me remember where I found this photo.

1 comment:

The Gardner Family said...

That is fabulous.. oh I want to sit in there with a hot cup of chai and read away. Like I would get any work done in that place.. haha!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin