Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Classic Beauty: Penelope Cruz

Penelope Cruz is on the cover of November's issue of Vanity Fair. I've never paid much attention to her film career, but may now in the future, as the article shined a little light on who she is as a person and as an actress. What I want to talk about today is, in fact, her beauty. There is something about her that is stunning, but at the same time there is something odd about her, and I think that is why I like her so much. One minute she just looks like a normal person, and the next she is this amazingly beautiful woman who you can't help but stare at. It's the way she carries herself that is so mesmerizing. The photos in this issue are gorgeous, and I will be using them for inspiration for future boudoir sessions:) Enjoy the photos, and go take a look at the article on VF's website if you don't have a subscription to the magazine!

I haven't decided which image is my favorite #1 or #3. They are all wonderful!

Photos by: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin