Friday, October 2, 2009

Lonny Mag! :)

I had a blog post started this morning, but got crazy busy this afternoon, and I never got a chance to come back to it. I will have to start over next Friday, as I think I'm going to try out doing the same thing every Friday:) Anyway, since everyone is gushing about the new Lonny Magazine, I think I will too.

Ever since Domino Magazine closed it's doors I (and everyone other interior design lover) have been on the hunt for a magazine to help fill the void. I've tried a few different magazines, but resigned myself to awful thought that Iwould never find another magazine that would make me feel the way Domino did. Crazy right? That I could feel that happy about a magazine? But just ask my mother. I'm the girl that stands in the magazine section of Target or Safeway smelling and feeling the pages. I love magazines, and paper products that much. I love words, I love typefaces, I love interior design. I love just about everything. What I don't love? Those pieces strewn throughout the magazine that just happen to be everywhere, asking you to sign up for another year or two... That's probably the only thing I don't like.

When I heard about Lonny Magazine I was still a little skeptical, but I was not disappointed when I flipped through on Josh's computer. His screen is alot smaller than mine, so I was having to scroll back and forth. I've looked through it twice, and will be looking at it again!


Here are a couple of my favorites! I'm sure if you are a regular to any other blogs, you have seen these photos already!



Go check it out! You won't be sorry!
Have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin