Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Room I Wish I Had

Do you ever have that feeling of nostalgia that you just can't figure out where it's coming from? Being in a place you've never been before, but feeling drawn to it, like there were memories there, but you know you haven't had them? As soon as I saw this room, I felt something. Cheesy, right? I know. I keep coming back to it in my files, and to the blog that I originally found it from. I don't know what it is about this room. The floor to ceiling book shelves, the colors, or the floor to ceiling windows (I love myself a good set of windows) and I love natural light. Everything about this photo just makes me want to spend the day curled up on that chair with a good book.


Photo found here via Michael Haverland

Have a Wonderful Saturday!

Alyssa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin