Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Today

Today I feel: Anxious. I wonder alot if I have what it takes to be a creative person. I worry that I won't be successful, and I will have to find something else to do with my life. But I don't know what else I am good at.

Today I see: Sun peeking through the clouds. And this gives me hope that today will be a beautiful day. But it's going to start raining soon. Hopefully, some day soon the sun will stay. Nothing is more depressing than the hope of a sunny day, only to be replaced by rain!

Today I want: A couple things, I want to clean the apartment in record time, and I want to do something creative! I have a few things lined up, but sometimes actually doing those things doesn't pan out during the day.

Today I hope: I can be somewhat productive. Productive by my standards is not being met. And I hope I can keep my spirits up today. I miss my friends and family!

What do you need today?

Have a great day today, and take a few minutes to think about what you need today.

Alyssa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin