Thursday, June 5, 2008

Look What's For Dinner!

So I've been a little leery to use my camera considering there is dust and a big huge smudge in the right upper corner of my focusing screen. I know you can't see any of that in the picture, but it really bothers me... I mean really bothers me, enough to bring the smallest of tears in my eyes. Apparently I'm a little emotional when it comes to my camera. Anyway, I decided to bring joy to my heart and take a few pictures of our yummy dinner we had tonight.
Last weekend we bought Everday with Rachel Ray the magazine. Have I ever said how much I love magazines? I want at least 6 different subsriptions, at least, that doesn't include photography magazines. Anyway, I found alot of really good looking stuff I wanted to try, the only problem is that these ingredients end up being so expensive, and like most young couples we are on a bit of a leash when it comes to money. The first thing we made was: Plum, Chicken, and Red Onion Kebabs. We substituted the plums for nectarines because they are bigger. The major reason I picked this one because it was so pretty looking. I loved all the bright colors. Here are a few pics of our yummy dinner!


If you want the recipe let me know, or get this months issue of Everyday with Rachel Ray. There are so many good things in there!

Have a great night!

Alyssa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm looks yummy! I've always wanted to take pictures of my food, but I get so excited to eat that I forget lol. Pretty colors though. Good job

Nicole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin