Monday, June 23, 2008

Kyle's Photo Shoot!

Finally, finally, finally I had someone to photograph.... I've been dying to get some pictures to work with, some pictures of a realy person. I take photos of Josh every once in awhile, but Josh loses interest quickly and lets me know it.

This weekend my mom and brother came down to Boise to spend the weekend visiting, eating, taking photos, and going to the movies! All were fun by the way. I took the first group of Kyle's senior photos yesterday. I know it's early, and by the time June rolls around next year he will be so much more grown up, but from this set we can get a headshot for the yearbook! I can't believe Kyle is already a senior, and it's even harder to believe that he will be 18 in August.

It seems like just yesterday that we were making treasure maps together. Me, wanting them to be more authentic so I would be lighting the edges on fire to create that burnt old look, and Kyle observing naively only then to be handed the flaming piece of paper because I was scared after it caught fire. Luckily he didn't end up with third degree burns, but this weekend he claimed that he has nerve damage in his hand and is more immune I guess you would say to pain in his one hand due to the scorching fire I accidently started.

Anyway, back on topic. Kyle, my mom, Josh and I all headed downtown to the city center of Boise to take pictures. Where Josh and I live, in the newer part of town, everything is new developments and sod farms. Bleh. So we went down to see what we could see. And we found! We found old buildings, doors, some steps and alot of hot weather!
Thank you for being such a great model kyle! It was so much fun! I love you so much! Here are some of my favorites!


This was nice=)





Had to throw this one in there.




I can't get this one to work with a watermark or get it big!

What's going on? But here it is anyway, just small.

Isn't he a good lookin' guy! Thanks so much kyle! More work to do! Have a wonderful day and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those turned out great! Awesome job! I hope I can take portraits like that someday. Elijah will give me lots of practice lol...glad you had fun. I bet it was a nice break from routine. They grow up so quick dont they? My goodness, I'm kinda glad I didn't have a younger sibling to make me feel old. My older sister tells me all the time how old I make her feel lol. Anyways, great job again on those pics. He'll have the best pics in the year book :) Hope you're doing well and loving the weather! Have a great week!

Love,
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm this kyle fellow is one attractive dude, can you say babe o' rama?!?!?!

xoxoxox
(definitely not kyle)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin