Thursday, June 19, 2008

FINALLY!

So I've just been wandering around here taking photos for the last couple months, but as of this weekend I will be able to photograph a real person! I'm doing the first round of my brother's senior photos. I'll be doing a second set in August. I can't believe he's a senior this coming year. I feel super old. I've gotten all teary a couple times, and he's not even graduated yet!

So my mom and brother are coming down which means we will get out of this dungeon we call an apartment and into some 90+ degree weather! I know all you folks back at home are jealous. I do feel bad, but that's not going to stop me from almost frolicking with excitement because the weather is absolutely glorious. Hopefully I will get some good shots and have them up soon! Have a wonderful night! and Friday!!!

Alyssa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, he's a senior already? Time flies when school's over lol. I only feel better when Daniel remembers something from his childhood and I tell him how old I was then hehe. I like making him feel old, it keeps me young! Have fun taking pictures. Hopefully you can get some of the two of you together! Cant wait to see them. Have a great WARM weekend...(hey its actually breaking 75 here today!)

Nicole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin