Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Little Bit About Moi

Just thought I would put a few random facts about me on here, bear with me. If you can't that's okay too:)

I am- a wife. a daughter. a sister. a photographer. a dreamer. a romantic.


I think- love is the most beautiful thing in the world.


I know- the little things are what really matter.


I want- to love with abandon, Starbucks shaken green tea, to live in Europe again, to learn Italian and French.


I have- so many things I want to do, a wonderful husband, an awesome family, and soul friends.


I wish- I had it all together, my dad and grandparents were still here.


I hate- Bad customer service, making phone calls, running.


I miss- my dad, having that childlike wonder, not having to pay bills.


I feel- most like myself when I am being creative, like being a nomad.


I crave- chips and salsa, always. long conversations with friends, Margaritas from El Rancho, and peanut M&M's.


I search- for inspiration, for ways to be a better person.


I wonder- what my children's laughter will sound like.


I regret- not taking risks, the times I didn't spend with my dad.


I love- Josh, traveling, family, friends, Peonies,Europe, good books, wine, photography, laughing, and art.


I care- about your story, about others feelings, about family.


I always- listen to music, procrastinate, change my outfit at least twice in the morning.


I am not- Quiet, athletic, a football fan (sin of sins)


I believe- in Jesus, everyone should do what they love.


I dance around my house.


I sing- all the time, mostly in the car, sometimes at church.


I laugh- Most when my brother is around.


I cry- over most things - happy or sad, when others cry.


I don't always- rinse out my bowl before I stick it in the sink.


I write- lists, on every piece of paper I see, to keep myself sane.


I lose- my cell phone at least 5 times a day.


I never- take compliments well, like grocery shopping.


I listen- to the quiet, Pandora, 50's music.


I can usually be found- editing photos, blog stalking, with Josh.


I'm scared of- SPIDERS!


I need- Jesus, my family, to feel loved, creativity.


I can't wait- to meet new people, to make art.



Via Country Living

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin