Thursday, September 3, 2009

Feeling French

Oh to have one of these... It would be like a dream. I've always been fascinated by lingerie. Not the vamped up lingerie that we have been seeing at Victorias Secret for the past few years. The kind that doesn't make anyone but Alessandra Ambrosio, and Adriana Lima look good. I have been pleased to see the company gearing their lingerie more toward the French side of things. Sweet and beautiful, airy, and delicate. I can't get enough of it. I'm doing my first boudoir session next week, and I would love to see something like this. Everyone has a different style. This style I LOVE! You can read about Victorias Secret's new branding here. And check out this beauty from Anthropologie. I just want to be in Paris, sitting on my apartment balcony sipping tea, and reading the paper:)

And a new look from VS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin