Sunday, September 20, 2009

Heading to the City

Josh and I are heading to Portland to day to see what we can see. Josh's parents are coming down, the only reason Josh would ever step foot in a city without a fight is if company is coming. We are headed out to have some delicious food at one of the Diner, Drive Ins and Dives restaurants Josh's mom saw on the show, and then after that, it's a mystery!
I came across these photos today. I think they are just perfect. I've never been a huge fan of Kerri Russel, but these photos are just lovely of her. I want to own everything she is wearing. It reminds me of walking on a crisp cold morning in Paris. I miss that weekend we spent there so much. We are off to our adventures. Have a wonderful Sunday! Do something fun.
This sweater is amazing. I love the frills!

photos via instyle
I love a big scarf, and jacket!

Ciao!

1 comment:

The Gardner Family said...

I am Bekah' sis-in-law and I am loving your blog, oh so fun! Love the pics you have taken of her too (way back this spring!). What diner did you eat at that was on the show Diners, Drive In's and Dives? Was it any good, recommend it. We live in the Portland area and might have to try it!! Have a great day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin