Friday, April 4, 2008

New Life

It seems like it's been forever since I wrote a blog, a week and a day to be exact. To tell you the truth, there hasn't been much to write about, even this will be short! I've been working long hours this week, well not too long by normal standards, but when you work in a daycare 9 to 4 might as well be 48 hours straight.

I'm only posting because I feel guilty, although, like I said, only three people read this,and one of them that reads what I have to say is enjoying herself in Hawaii right now, at least, I hope she still is. And the other, who will not read this for awhile, just brought a new life into this world, and that is the reason for my post!

I am so excited to say that I am officially an Aunt, and Josh is officially an uncle! No, my 17 year old brother did not impregnate a young girl, and no, my sister-in-law katie, did not get pregnant at college. So really, I'm not an aunt by blood, but in my heart I definitely am. I found out via myspace that my soul friend Danae had her baby, which might I add was over due 10 days, this afternoon. I haven't gotten a call, or an e-mail, but I'm pretty sure Will and Danae are drinking in every possible breath, and every amazing quality that Abbeigh exudes. She's beautiful, I just know she is. That little girl has alot of love surrounding her, even from so far away. Josh and I are so excited to watch her grow, and I'm even more excited for Will and Danae. There is so much hope for a new soul, so much promise. Life is such a blessing. So here's to a beautiful, brand new life!

Have a blessed Friday and remember all the gifts God has given us!

Alyssa

1 comment:

Beka said...

I did enjoy myself in Hawaii thank you:) But def glad I am back so I could spend time with you last night. Congrats Aunty:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin