Monday, April 28, 2008

We've survived the first week in Boise

It's been almost a week again since I last posted. I feel bad for the very few who read this, but in all honesty, this past week hasn't been all that exciting! This week was filled with unpacking, visits to the bank, plenty of visits to the grocery store, and setting up our home... Oh, and alot of XBOX playing on Josh's part. I mean alot, alot. I even asked him if he could go a day without playing XBOX. His response, "Of course I can.... But why would I want to?" This response was in all seriousness, straight face, and probably totally mortified that I would even think of such a question. Alas, he drove me crazy this week. I love my husband dearly, but he's not one that likes to go out and about like I do, I like to wander town, and go into stores, he likes to stay holed up in this apartment playing Fight Night 3, I think that's what number it is? I'm sure I drove him crazy too, telling him I couldn't listen to the same repeated song on the game over and over again, and the continual, can you help me with this really quick please? Oh, and the, "Are you ever going to turn that off?" But, today is his first day of Lineman College, so I'm left alone here with the devil's cat, who right now seems to be sedated. The cat seems to turn even more crazy as soon as Josh leaves the house.


Yesterday we went out for a little photoshoot, it turned out to be too nice, yes too nice for a photoshoot. How is that possible? Well, it was so bright outside Josh couldn't keep his eyes opened long enough for me to take the shot. We even did the, "I will count and then when I say go, open your eyes"thing, but that didn't work either. I wasn't feeling it, so we left and around Borders for awhile.



Here is one of the shots of Josh that turned out pretty good!





I might be biased but I think he is super cute! Oh, I love him!


And here is one he took of me!



One more of Josh. This is what he though about me taking pictures!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin