Friday, January 15, 2010

Pitter Patter...

I think I've mentioned this before, but since my brother has been at college, we've been passing links back and forth for modern houses we think the other would like. Kyle always knows what I will like and for a guy, he has really good taste. He's always been drawn to modern homes and architecture, and I have always been drawn to older homes, that have character. But like I've said before, as I've gotten older, I've come to appreciate more modern homes, and have actually come to love them.

And being a photographer,I love light, natural light especially, so I love BIG windows, and they have become a must for me if/when Josh and I go to build (or buy) a house.

So because I like big windows, here is a house that's almost all windows. And one that I instantly fell in love with.



Love the warm lighting. I'd give my right arm to have this house... maybe


I love red, and I LOVE the use of it in the kitchen, I'd paint our cabinets red if Josh would agree to it!

Can you imagine the light that comes into this house? It would be even more amazing if it looked over a lake!

Photos found here

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin