Monday, January 4, 2010

Adversity

We are still dealing with our whopper of a start to 2010, so posting will be pretty light until this adversity has passed, I hope it passes soon. I have been brought to my knees once again, and am reeling on how to pick myself back up, and wondering how I am going to be able to shoulder the burden, and handle these next few weeks of not knowing with a heavy heart.
The only thing I have to hold onto is my faith. I'm praying for peace and strength along with so many other things these days. If you are reading this, any prayers for me and Josh and our family would be much appreciated. The power of prayer is such a comfort. I hope to be back to regular posting soon! Have a blessed week!





Photo via: Design Is Mine Photo By: Lane Coder

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin