Friday, January 29, 2010

Amazingness

Vania and Christine over at Simply Bloom Photography can do no wrong in my book. And when you see their photos, I'm sure you will be thinking the same thing. When I think about how I want my images to look, and what kind of photos I want to give my clients, V and C's work is #1 on my list. Their photos are simply stunning. They are classic and vintage but modern, and they breathe romance into every image they take. It would be an absolute dream come true to have them shoot Josh and me.Alas, they are in Alabama, and I don't think we will be there any time soon. Oh what I would give to have a session with them. Take a look at their truly inspiring and romantic images over on their blog HERE






Amazing and drool worthy, right?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Alyssa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin