Monday, October 6, 2008

Just Because

4 things I did today
1. Went to the doctor to have my ears cleaned out:(
2. Went to Olympia with my mom: got new pants and a purse.
3. Finally made the apple pie I've been putting off making
4. Had dinner with Josh's parents.

4 things on my to do list
1. Take two flights tomorrow one to boise to close on our apartment, and one home after everything is done.
2. Figure out how to get through tomorrow's schedule.
3. Plan for this weekend's session.
4. Look for a new apartment.

4 of my guiltiest pleasures
1. Stalking blogs that I love while I should be doing other things.
2. Watching Reba and Golden Girls.
3. Cuddling our kitty Cairo even when she tries to run away.
4. Obsessively planning for sessions.

4 random facts about me
1. I love everything about magazines. The way they feel, smell, everything.
2. I love going for drives
3. I think about things to write about before I blog.
4. I love Vanilla Chai Teas from All Wrapped Up!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin