Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I love my husband!

Last Saturday I had the privilege of photographing Megan and Scott, like I said in the previous post. I had told Josh a couple days earlier that I wanted to do something more romantic together. With all our moving around and such, and the lack of funds we really try to stick around home and find things to do, like rent a movie instead of going to the theater. I came home from Megan and Scott's session to find Josh making dinner. I knew this was going to happen, but didn't know that he had a surprise waiting for me. My darling husband had set up a candle light dinner outside on the picnic table. The food was wonderful, the company was wonderful. This is one reason why I love him. It was freezing outside, but so worth it. Here is his beautiful dinner and a picture of his wonderful set up!

Cinnamon Pancetta Carbonara

Josh's set up!

This carbonara was sooo good! Tonight I made Sweet Potato Ravioli with Lemon Sage Butter. No pictures tonight. The ravioli wasn't as pretty as in the magazine. I just hate that! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Alyssa and Josh too!

2 comments:

Beka said...

You lucky girl:) Thats so sweet! I think he's a keeper;)

Anonymous said...

aww how wonderful! I love the picture! What a sweetie!

Nicole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin