Friday, September 12, 2008

Random Thoughts

I don't have anything to blog about really, but I thought I would let you see a few of the thoughts that go on in my head on a day to day basis. I've always been a doodler, my mom is too. I doodle while I talk on the phone, will I watch movies, basically whenever I feel like I'm not busy enough with whatever else I'm doing. I usually have to be doing something with my hands to be content. Josh asks why I can't just sit and watch a movie. I get to antsy. I always need to be doing something else. So, like I said here are some of the thoughts that I had the other day as I was on the phone with the leasing office of our apartment and while I was searching the internet because I was bored.




The new biz cards!



The close up
Hope you have a wonderful, blessed Sunday!
Alyssa







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cards! They look great! I also love the random thoughts photos. Very artisitic. If I took a picture of the same thing, it'd look so stupid lol I dont know how you do it but someday I'll figure it out!

Love,
Nicole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin