Thursday, October 23, 2008

7 Random Things

So I was tagged by Beka on her blog, luckily I check her blog when I get online because otherwise I wouldn't have seen it for weeks! So here goes.

1). I also hate when the shower curtain is left open. How hard is it to shut? Who wants to see all your stuff in your shower? I like the flow of the room when its shut. Such an easy way to make a room look cleaner.

2). I wish I could bake something cool every day. I wish I had the money to bake something cool every day.

3). If I could be a jewel theif and get away with it, I just might do it. Although, it's never as cool as they make it look in the movies.

4). If I could go into anyone's closet and where their clothes it would probably have to be Jackie Kennedy.

5). I'm trying to talk Josh into buying me an acoustic guitar for Christmas because I really want to learn to play. Yes, I should have listened to my mother when she suggested me learning ten years ago.

6). Right now I'm feeling completely uncreative and uninspired. There is too much other stuff going on. I don't remember the last time I wrote in my idea journal, and that's sad.

7). I hate most breakfast foods. I like bacon and omlettes but that's about as far as it goes. Cereal is okay too, but it has to be a specific kind.

I tag... Elizabeth Thacker, if she ever checks this:)

2 comments:

Beka said...

I was just coming to tell you I tagged you:) Ha, I love you!

Anonymous said...

i hope all is well cant wait to see pictures from grandma's party

Blog Widget by LinkWithin