Monday, July 7, 2008

Sisters

I had the wonderful opportunity of photographing my cousins this weekend while Josh and I were home for the fourth of July. Like most Fourth of July weekends in Washington it was rainy off and on. Our session was scheduled for Saturday, and when we all woke up on Saturday morning to rain not only at the lake where Josh and I were staying, but in town too, we decided around 1:00 that is just wasn't going to happen. So, we squeezed in the session yesterday morning before Josh and I made our eight and a half hour drive back to Boise. It was worth it, though. I'm loving the photos, there are just so many to choose from! So I took pictures of these wonderful ladies because Billie, the older sister, is heading off to Washington D.C. in August to attend American University. Can you believe that?! One day people could be voting "Billie Toyra" for office. The sky is the limit with this girl, I am so proud and so amazed at not only her excitement for it, but determination as well. I am so proud of her. I probably won't get to see her until Thanksgiving if not later... Depending on where Josh and I end up living.

Little sister Josie is carefree and loves the camera, she keeps everyone laughing. And mom Roni Sue is the super talented, super creative magician wedding coordinator, who just happened to do the Josh and Alyssa Lillegard wedding back in November.

These ladies are all so beautiful and so much fun. My family is my life! Thank you girls for giving me the opportunity to take your photos! Here are a few favorites!






Aren't they all so beautiful!? Anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos! Have a wonderful Monday. God Bless.

Alyssa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Alyssa, these photos are amazing! You did a wonderful job. You dont have anything to be nervous about when you go to Texas with the pros. You're so good now, I can imagine what your photos will look like after such a learning experience. I hope you had a great 4th. Now it's back to the old grind before you leave. Hopefully there will be a new family member here when you get back lol (here's hoping)

Love,
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hey Alyssa!! I just wanted to let you know how much i love our pictures!! You really captured Josies personality on camera and Billie looks smart and beautiful! You are so talented and im anxious to see the rest of them! Thanks again and im so proud to call you my niece...= ) love you!!

Roni Sue

Blog Widget by LinkWithin