Friday, July 11, 2008

Yummy Cheesecake Pops!

My project didn't turn into a disaster! These are cheesecake pops. Yes, there is cheesecake inside, covered in chocolate and then sprinkles. Good for a party. The whole recipe makes 30-40 pops, but there was no way I could fit that all into my freezer. I think I ended up cutting the recipe in half and then left some cheesecake just to eat. It is so nice to accomplish something I didn't think I could do. I don't know if it's quite a masterpiece, yet, but I'm sure I will be giving it another try! They are so yummy, but eating more than one could probably kill a person! Here are a couple pictures! Hope you like them=)



Aren't they pretty?! I just love the colors.

Yes, I did do this on purpose. I wanted all the colors to blur together.

K, I should be done blogging for the day! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah those look yummy! I was already hungry, now I'm starving. At least you're having fun with the whole cooking/baking thing.

Oh yeah, those pictures of your cousins look great. I bet they really love them :) Have a great day missy!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

These look so CUTE! Not to mention yummy. I'm a bit of a cheesecake freak. You should send that recipe my way. I might get enough kahunas to try it someday.

Love,
Kendra

Anonymous said...

Look at you....cooking up some pretty treats....BIG GIRL!!! Those almost look to good to eat. Jan and I would like the recipe sometime.

Tell Josh YIPPY for passing his CDL.

Take care,

Cyndi & Jan
Montesano Police Department

Blog Widget by LinkWithin