Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More, More, More

So, in continuation with my revamp, I decided to go with a list of new things you will see in the coming months. It's going to take me a bit to get everything done that I want to get done, so bare with me, this is a journey! So, also in continuation with this my photography blog mention yesterday I'm going to post this on there, so at least I have something over there. I haven't blogged since March 24, about my photography. Sad... So, this picture is one of my favorites, I like a little more off beat photos, I like the intimacy of photos like this one. I'm giving Lizzybees the credit for this advertisement idea because she posted it first!


Revamp pic

Cuteness!






1 comment:

LizzyBees said...

beautiful shots!!
p.s. im emailing you right now some raw presets to try out

Blog Widget by LinkWithin