Thursday, July 10, 2008

The makings of a Masterpiece... Or a disaster?

So right now I'm taking a break from editing photos, so I thought I would post a photo of what I'm doing today. Now, I've taken up a little project I found on a few random blogs because I loved what I saw. So like the title of this post, this little project will either be a masterpiece or a disaster. I'm leaning more toward the disaster area. I'm using the lollipop sticks that you see here, and if you took the time to look, I'm sure you didn't but just in case you did, they were listed on the list of things to do the other day. Endless excitement right? I figured, nothing was frusturating me today, why not try this out?! We'll see if I should just stick with editing photos or become a triple threat... I have to be good at three things, though, for that... Right? Anyway, this is scary old me. Josh was kind enough to take a picture... I think I will stay behind the camera from now on!

So, what do you think I'm making, I'd like to hear all about it!

Have a great day!

Alyssa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin