Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This Year

Some things I did in 2008

I got snowed in at the lake house with my husband
Drove 9 hours to Boise on Valentines Day
Bought Josh a wonderful birthday present (an xbox)
Celebrated Josh's birthday at Gallway Bay
Left a job, and kids I love
Moved to Boise, Idaho
Learned how to be far away from family on our own
Lived in our very first place that was "ours"
Learned to bake and cook (kind of)
Enjoyed having a real summer with sun and heat
Went down to Texas to gain some much needed confidence and knowledge in photography
Met a few great people while I was down there!
Turned 21 and celebrated my birthday with the coolest people in the world.
Ate at the cheescake factory and had my first legal drink, A Gin Rickey.
(That one up there makes me sound like an alcoholic)
Moved back home to live next door to my mom for awhile! SWEET!
Spent time at the lake with my husband and friends
Celebrated friends birthdays
Loved fall
Lived in a hotel in our new town for a week (most boring week of my life)
Got all decked out with my husband for Halloween
Moved into our new, lovely apartment
Stressed out over finding a job
Decided what I want to do to supplement my photography
Got excited about it.
Missed my dad
Got excited about the holidays
Celebrated our first anniversary as a married couple! We made it!
Enjoyed the holiday season
Made a trip home every weekend in Decemeber except for one
Had a few sessions
loved my family, loved my husband, loved my friends
Celebrated Christmas with family
Was bored, worked on business stuff (always)
Lived, laughed, and loved.

What did you do this year?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin