Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello New Year!


I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted. Not much interesting has gone on here since the New Year started. There was flooding here, but that's about it. I'm working away on new products, and prices for 2009 so that is keeping me pretty busy during the day. I'm stressing out major about all that. Hopefully, things will start picking up soon after I get all my stuff up and ready to go! I'm in the process of making a few flyers to put out at our apartment complex, and in the process I made a little something-something that I will print out and hang on a wall somewhere, and I made this at the same time. I had a huge headache this morning, so I slept in a bit, and when I woke up the sun was making its way out from behind the fog. Now we have a full fleged sunny day, and it is glorious! Of course it is freezing outside, but at least there is sun! Have a wonderful day everyone, and hopefully I will have something interesting to blog about soon.
Inspire











No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin