Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Things That Are Making Me Smile Today

Just a quick post this evening! Things that are making me smile today:

1. Pottery Barn Desks and organizational stuff. Nothing is better than a good desk and some sweet organization boxes and such. My heart is filled with joy when I see the beauty of an well organized space.

2. The Snow! Yes, Beka, I like the snow. Yes, I drove in it, and yes it was a pain in the ass, but there is something so wonderful about the snow. The world sounds different when it snows. It's so pure.

3. Apartment Therapy: I check this site everyday, and stick numerous pictures in my "Things I Love File" In my computer. This is the coolest file you will ever see. It is full of beautiful things that make life just a little bit better.

4. Our Christmas Tree. I think this is the best smell in the world. I was afraid we wouldn't be able to smell the tree, but every time I walk in the house I'm over come by the wonderful smell. I never want it to end.

5. The look on Josh's face when he comes home from work! He's so sweet when he gets excited to see me.

6. The thought that tomorrow can be just as good as today...

What made you smile today?

Have a lovely evening!

alyssa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found a lot to smile about today. Many are captured on camera and uploaded to my flickr account. It was a good day :)

Nicole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin