Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bad Things Happen To Good People...

I found out really early that being home alone all day is not my strong suit. I make the bed, empty the dishwasher, do the laundry and then work, and then do it all over again the next day. Talk about driving me crazy. Hopefully, soon things will be picking up even more (I'm editing a session right now and I have two more coming up). I can't wait till I am busy! Oh how glorious it will be! Until then, this is what happens when I have nothing to do while taking a break from editing. I know this is a scary picutre, if you have small children you might want to cover their eyes! Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Beka said...

I think this picture is beautiful. Now you just some red lips:) I love you pretty girl

Blog Widget by LinkWithin