Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'm 4 for 4!

Today was another lounging day, I'm still not feeling 100%. It was beautiful here today, nice and warm, so at least I was able to open all the windows and get some fresh air circulating in here! It was nice to go outside today too. Trees are in bloom and the warmth of the air made the smell of the flowered trees even sweeter. I spent some of the day painting, and then cleaning, and that's about it! Anyway, I've made four meals this week, and Josh has liked all four! This is seriously a record for me, I'm giving myself a pat on the back because I'm that excited! Tonight we had Cheesy Baked Tortellini, (totally calorie free...). It was really good! It calls for smoked mozzarella cheese, but we couldn't really justify spending that much money on cheese, at least for now, so we subsituted it with regular mozzarella. This meal was super easy (my mom said never tell anyone that), but I am so excited that it was so easy to do. So here are just a couple pictures of dinner. Hopefully, I will have something more interesting to tell you soon!


Have a wonderful day!

God Bless!

Alyssa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, glad to hear the cooking is going well! All your dishes look very pretty! Daniel always tells me to take pictures of my food but I'm always so hungry by the time I'm done cooking lol. I blame the child lol. I just cooked for other people for the very first time the other night and it was scary. I made that salmon I told you about. They said they really liked it, but I felt bad because one of the was allergic to the walnuts and I spinkled all over the fish. Here I go trying to kill people with my food lol. I hope you're feeling better now, I know those migraines can wipe you out for a long time. Cant wait to see what else you cook this week. Keep us updated....oh yeah hi Kendra!!!

Love,
Nicole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin