Friday, May 2, 2008

Finally!

Today I'm feeling a little bit under the weather. My head hurts, I feel all icky, and as I sit here on my laptop, my eyes are killing me. But do I get off the laptop? No, of course not, and to top it off, my blog is doing this weird positioning thing, so I'm not writing on the whole thing... I don't know, I'm not going to worry about it. Today is just the remnants of a migrane that I thought was killing me. You know those huge ones... I always get it right in the same spot, left temple, and it shoots all the way down my neck. You know those kind of headaches that leave you writhing in pain with a blanket over your head because light is your enemy for the day, or however long it decides to last. Those headaches where you think, "Oh my God! Maybe I have a brain tumor..." Because you don't remember your head ever hurting like that and you can't figure out why you have a headache in the first place. That's the headache I had last night, and my sweet husband took care of me like a pro.

So, needless to say, today has been rather slow. I cleaned like usual just a bit later, and I walked around like death warmed over... I spent most of the day on this couch doing nothing but watching t.v and admiring the sunflowers Kim got Josh and me for May Day. But, Josh got home from school at 2, so that is a definite plus! Tonight we FINALLY made Greek Style Steak. It was super yummy. We had garlic mashed potatoes too. While Josh cooked the steak, I got everything else ready! So, here is a much awaited (I know your excited) picture of our dinner tonight!



The lovely Greek Topping


Garlic Potatoes

The Finished Product!

A picture of our sunflowers just for good measure.:)









No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin