Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I've Died and Gone To Heaven

I was perusing aroung Anthropologie and Apartment Therapy today, and before the internet connection froze on me, I found this little Gem on the Anthro site. It comes from the patchwork and paisley collection. I ADORE paisley, and pretty much anything that comes out of Anthropologie is good as gold to me. I would live there if I could. That said, here is the chair I found, and almost fell off my couch over. Josh thinks it is hideous, and my mom would probably ask what planet I am from, but I would die if I had this chair in my house. I don't have a clue where I would put it, but I would find a spot. It be a beautiful chair to use for sessions, but I don't think I could bring myself to use a chair for photos with a $1,600+ price tag. So, if anyone is has an extra 2 grand lying around and you don't know what to do with it. I would be forever grateful if you bought me this chair!


I will be without internet starting I don't know when, until Friday, I think. Our current server wasn't very specific on when they were shutting us off. I can't wait to get a faster speed!:) It will be a wonderful day when I can go onto a site without my computer exploding!

Alyssa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin