Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Have To Have One Of These... And Maybe One Of These... And These...


I was absent mindedly flipping through my new issue of VF last night while watching baseball with Josh. The first time I look at magazines I quickly flip through, and then the second, third, and fifteenth time I look at magazines, I read if not every bit, than almost every bit of writing the magazine contains. Back to the story, as I was flipping through furiously (I was in a horrendous mood last night) something red caught my eye. :)


Heaven!


The stats: Mino'x throw back Rolleiflex Af5.0 is a tiny digital replica of the classic Rolleiflex 6x6.
Measuring just 49 by 73 mm, it produces square format images with resolution up to five million pixels., and shtture release even requires that you crank it *sigh*:) $449 from Minox.com

I added that to my Christmas list that already includes a Tiffany's Key Necklace found here

And Hermes' Ulysse Leather Notebook in Flourescent Pink found here

I can dream can't I?

Have a wonderful Thursday!

Alyssa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin