Friday, August 28, 2009

(A Few Of Our) Favorite Things

I came across this blog this morning, while I was perusing blogs. I have a few blogs I visit EVERY day. They've changed over the last couple years, as my tastes have changed. It's so much fun to look back on what I couldn't get enough of a year ago, and compare it with what I can't get enough of today.

Today I came across (A Few Of Our) Favorite Things, and I feel instantly in love. I have always been captivated by polaroids, but have never owned one (sad, I know). Each lady (sisters I believe) take a photo each, and post it online every Monday. I really wish I would take the time to do this. At the beginning of the year, I vowed to take a photo a day, which lasted for about a week and a half... So when the new year starts, I'm going to try again, but doing a photo a week, like these ladies. I'm sure these ladies are snapping photos all the time, though! The images are simple, girly, and stunning.

As of Monday these ladies are on week 45. I encourage you to sit down with your coffee, or tea and immerse yourself in beautiful photos.

Here are the links to each of their personal blogs as well



Week 16

Week 25


Week 31

Week 35

All photos taken by Alicia Bock, and Susannah Conway

Go find out which lady took which photo!

Have a wonderful Friday!

Alyssa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin