Thursday, June 25, 2009

Photographer: Mark Seliger

I became a fan of Mark Seliger's work around the same time I became a huge fan of Johnny Depp after seeing Pirates of the Carribean. I had always watched Depp films when I was growing up, I just never knew all those movies I was watching had the same guy in them. But, this is not a post for my love of all things Johnny, this is a post about Mark Seliger's beautiful work as a photographer.

Alot of Mark Seliger's work can be seen in Vanity Fair magazine. It is no secret to those who know me that I adore Vanity Fair magazine. I've mentioned it quite a few times here before, and I'm sure I will be mentioning it again. It is my absolute favorite magazine. I love the photos, the articles, the Vanities Girls that used to grace most issues (but I haven't seen them lately).

Mark Seliger's photos are magical, I love looking at them, and I can almost pick them out now just about as well as I can pick out Annie Lebovitz's work. I hope you enjoy a little preview! Go take a look at the rest of his work on his website.
Anne Hathaway
My first Johnny Depp photo by Mark Seliger

Marion Cotillard Reinacting the infamous scene from Psycho


Naomi Watts


Emma Watson

Merce Cunnigham

Jewish Surviors

If you like these, go take a look at his website. You won't be disappointed!

markseliger.com

Alyssa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin