Friday, February 13, 2009

Yummy Treats!


So, I'm not a huge fan of Valentines Day, most of my friends know this, but I do love pretty treats! Josh and I agreed not to get eachother gifts this year, but what do I get on the door step this morning? Pretty little pink roses. I have the most darling husband in the world. So in honor of Valentines day, and all things yummy here are some treats that I think look divine.


Not only do I stalk fashion, design, and personal blogs, I also check Taste Spotting regularly. This is where I found all these lovely treats!



citrusandcandy.com

seasaltwithfood.com


cupcakeproject.com


joythebaker.com

Beautiful right? Now you should go check out each of these blogs, and tastespotting.com

Enjoy Valentines Day Tomorrow!

Alyssa



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin