Monday, February 16, 2009

Captivating

I have an obsession with photos. Surprise, right? I dream of laying in a room with beautiful photographs surrounding me. I could spend hours and hours discovering images, and finding inspiration in even the simplest photo. I live for images, beautiful photos, and the way they make you feel like you are in that moment, like you want to be the one standing in that spot, and taking in all the beauty around you. There is absolutely nothing like looking at a photo, whether it be a personal photo of my grandmother when she was young, or a photo from a fashion magazine.

And this brings me to my post for the evening. I found this photo via another blog. There are photos from Rodney Smith's website that I have seen before, and have wondered who was the mastermind behind the image. His photos make me feel, feel what, I dont know. Maybe it's a feeling of longing... Whatever the feeling is, Rodney Smith's photos are captivating. You should definitely take a look at his work.

LOVE this photo! Photo by Rodney Smith

http://rodneysmith.com

I'm serious, go look! Magical. Have a wonderful evening

Alyssa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin