Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Save Me!

So, I can't remember if I mentioned packing up in my last blog, but I started last week, but didn't really get into it until yesterday. And today, I am sitting in a sea of boxes that seems never ending, and even worse than that, there still seems to be a sea of pardon my language, "crap" overflowing throughout this apartment... I've set up a make shift desk out of boxes. I could probably just use the table, but for some reason I hate sitting at the kitchen table to work. Josh has set up shop there, the printer and his laptop have called this area home for the last couple months. Leaving Josh and me to sit on the floor at the coffee table for dinner. Terrible I know, what would my grandmother think? The woman who refused to put the container of butter on the table, but instead took the time to place it gracefully in the bowl. My grandma was never a fashion faux pas, and I highly doubt she was anything less than perfect when it came to setting a table. I could be wrong though, but I doubt it.

Anyway, back on topic! There are a few things I hate in life. I know that is a strong word but there are a few things I absolutely cannot stand. Like when I misplace something and can't find it when I need it, but that's a whole different story. On the top of my list is packing. I cringe at the thought, I'm in a bad mood the entire time, and I think of ways to get rid of our stuff... Ways like lining up a big garbage truck and dumping it all out the window, burning our things in the middle of the living room. Leaving all our stuff here and just getting new stuff later. I think better about all of these, and pack with hostility. I know I should just let it go, but it's soo soo aggravating to me! Anyway, obviously I'm taking a break from packing so I don't go crazy! I hope you are enjoying your week! Say a little prayer for me that I don't go insane! Here is a picture of my progress and a cool one, I think of me!






UPDATE: I'm packing again today, but haven't started. I'm sitting in that sea of boxes again wondering where to begin! Any suggestions?! Have a great Wednesday!

God Bless!

Alyssa




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Packing is terrible. I'm putting off UNpacking because I feel like I just got done packing. Try doing it room by room, packing the stuff in each room you know you won't need first. I packed all my bathroom stuff first, other then the stuff I use everyday, then moved onto the bedrooms and packed all our extra junk. That may or may not help, but I wish you best of luck.

Love you lots,
Kendra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin