Sunday, August 24, 2008

Look What My Wonderful Husband Made!

So, It has been a decade again, and I am working up some stuff to write about, but I'm not quite there yet. In the mean time I would like to make you jealous by showing you what my wonderful husband made me (and him) of course for dinner the other night. Josh is a huge fan of Mexican food, and while I'm not, I usually get forced into trying most things because Josh wants it so much. We are having Tamales soon, at Josh's request, I'm not really looking forward to it, but I'm sure I will end up liking it in the end, like I did with this meal. These are Flautas from a special interest magazine put out by Better Homes and Gardens. This magazine, we only have one copy mind you, is a must have for Josh. I cannot believe how many times he has looked at the pages, and he has reminded me many times that I am NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER aloud to get rid of it. So, I'm assuming that we will be willing it to one of our children, or even a grandchild when the time comes to pass it on. Yes, it is that important to him, i am sure.

Like usual, I was very leery about this meal, but I was completely and pleasantly surprised that I actually really liked what Josh made. Not that he never makes anything good, he is a great cook, but like I said, I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food. I'm looking forward to having them again sometime. So, without further delay, Josh's beautiful meal. He even plated the meal just so, to make the food look even more delicious than the picture in the magazine. Thank you so much sweetheart for the wonderful meal! I love you so much!


I promise, for those of you who are interested, I will have something entertaining to talk about soon. I'm working up something good. I can feel it coming. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!

God Bless,

Alyssa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE flautas! They are amazing. I'm really jealous that me makes such yummy food. Brandon cooks for me too, but he has his staple meals he makes all the time. These, are simply delicious.

Love ya,
Kendra

Anonymous said...

That looks yummy! What a great hubby you have. I really hope to start cooking again soon. Not much time at the moment to even shower lol...hope youre doing well miss Lyss.

Nicole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin