Monday, May 18, 2009

Interior Decorating

Hello All!


This last week has proven to be a very stressful week. First we were buying a house, then we weren't, then we were, now we might. The house I wanted, Josh didn't want, and while that was a huge bummer, I was okay with the other one. Then we decided that we didn't want to make that big of a payment. We are already poor, we're young, who isn't? But Josh says house poor is different. And the anxiety got worse. There were tears on my part, stress on my part, stress on Josh's part. Alot of, "what ifs, and I don't knows, and I think we can do it. And, maybe we can't."

Should it really be that stressful? I know buying your first home is going to be stressful, but should I really feel this bad about it? I don't know. I'm too young to die of a heart attack! So right now things are up in the air, and hopefully soon I will get some sign from God about where we are supposed to be, because I've been continually praying for some guidance.

In the meantime, I'm trying to think on the positive side as much as I can, and I will still dream about my interior decor, and paint colors. Here are a few things I love! (Even if they don't all go together). Like I've said before I like a mix of things. I need to hire someone to help me with what works.




A few photos of my own that I want to finally hang on the walls.






This beauty I own! I got a copy of it for our First Anniversary from my wonderful husband.

Do all of these go together? No. Do I care? No. Will I put them all on my walls. Yes. I'm going to surround myself with things I love. And these are the things I love. Have a wonderful day!

Alyssa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin