Monday, March 9, 2009

Yes, I Am Alive...

So I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted last. And to tell you the truth, I really don't have much interesting to talk about today. I see that the last time I posted was the week before my Feb. 28th wedding, which must mean that I burried myself in shoot lists, things I needed to finish up cleaning and all the other things I do on a regular basis, just multiplied by 10. So I've decided that this morning I should pull my self out of this hole I have made for myself, and emerge into the sunshine... Well sunshine/gray skies/snow...

Yes it is snowing again... Let the pandemonium ensue, because we all know it will, and we all know that it already has. I'm pretty sure that this morning when we all woke up to snow the world stopped spinning and their was a collective "crap" uttered from every person that has to drive to work this morning. No, I am not in this category, so I cannot fully understand. How I make it to work is not effected. All I have to do is pop out of bed and walk to my desk. Really hard, right? Weather like this effects me too. I can't have a session when the weather is awful. But I'm not screaming at the sky wondering why God has decided to spite me once again. There is nothing I can do about the snow, it snows every year. Yes, this year has been extra special, but it's not like we have just witnessed the apocolypse.

Onward, before I get angry. Like I said earlier, I have been in a hole for the last two weeks. I have been widdling away at my website, fine tuning it, thinking I'm finished, and then changing something that was probably fine to begin with, but it wasn't great. On top of that, I have been editing like crazy. So this is me apologizing to the very few of you who actually check this blog. There is nothing interesting to talk about. It's been work, work, work. Maybe tomorrow I will tell you about our adventure in house hunting. Until then, here is a little sneak peek at the site that should be up soon!!!



Yes, I know this is crooked.

The mess I created for my desk yesterday after I organized the closet.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin